- Went to the doctor for the headache and he prescribed Anaprox. Know what that is? ALEVE. Why not just tell me to buy a bottle of Aleve? But he was really cute at least...
- I went to the pharmacy and they didn't even have the prescription for Anaprox in their system. I bought some Excedrin instead.
- My health insurance through COBRA still hasn't been updated, so I had to pay $1200-something out of pocket to get my meds. GRRR. One prescription was over $600 but I have no choice but to get it because I know what happens if I don't take it, and it's uglyyyyyyy.
- My house is a fucking disaster zone.
- I haven't packed yet and I always stress about packing.
- The California EDD (unemployment) office won't let me reschedule my phone interview to try and get insurance, so I had to cancel an important appointment I had in the morning. Effers.
- My head hurts.
- I want to cry.
- There's shit caught in my braces and it's bugging me. I can't believe I've only had these things on for 2 weeks. Feels like 2 months.
- Colby scratched my arm, everything smells like pee, I'm too fat to function, and have I mentioned that my head hurts?!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
10 shades of bitchy
I am soooooooo not in a good mood right now. Let me vent for a sec, ok?
Posted by Erin at 4:01 PM